Tap the talents of your workforce
with English Works Business Services
English for New Bostonians (ENB) designs high-quality, cost-effective workplace English training tailored
to your company’s needs.
• Stop wasting time translating basic instructions
• Reduce work errors
• Improve employee retention
• Provide a benefit employees will value for their families
• Promote equity and inclusion in your company.
ENB’s experienced team will help you secure state funding and design a program around your people
and your goals.
Breadth of Services in Greater Boston:
• Needs Analysis: Worker surveys/language assessments, interviews with supervisory staff to identify
priorities and logistics.
• Training Design: Tailored to customer or client service, production, management skills or pre-lean, all
with vocabulary and course content specific to your work environment. Classes scheduled with work
shifts in mind, with virtual and hybrid options available.
• Funding Application: Prepare winning applications for sizable grants from the Massachusetts
Workforce Training Fund.
• Class Delivery: We can deliver the class or bring in an additional ESOL partner with expertise.
By partnering with English for New Bostonians, you also gain access to a pool of jobseekers in our network
who are studying English and preparing for employment and advancement opportunities.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ENGLISH TRAINING AT YOUR COMPANY
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.982.6863