ENB’s multi-faceted approach to achieve its mission is to:
- Support high-quality, accessible ESOL programs;
- Expand Massachusetts’ capacity to serve English language learners;
- Develop innovative strategies to reach all levels of learners at home, in the community, and at work;
- Garner investments by diverse stakeholders;
- Heighten awareness about the importance of adult English language learning.
An integral piece of the ENB approach is its English Works Campaign, a targeted initiative focused on immigrant employee/employer needs relative to ESOL, especially in the workplace. The campaign targets English proficiency as a critical tool for achieving economic success for immigrants and an essential ingredient to the growth and flexibility of our rapidly changing economy.
Learn more about the guiding principles of the English Works Campaign.