job posting: Training and technical ASSISTANCE coordinator
English for New Bostonians is hiring a Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to share your expertise, have a broad impact on the ESOL field, and work with a creative, talented team! The Training and TA Coordinator will:
- serve as lead ENB staff on ensuring the success of our customized ESOL initiatives;
- provide training and TA to ESOL teachers, other ESOL program staff, and relevant partners; an
- develop and implement ENB’s training role in the ESOL system in Boston and Massachusetts
View the full job description, applications should be submitted by July 5, 2019. ENB will review submissions as they are received.
job posting: Development and Communications Coordinator
English for New Bostonians is seeking a creative, energetic member of our team to work closely with the Director of Communications and Development, the Executive Director and other staff to implement our ambitious development and communications strategy. The Development & Communications Coordinator will:
- Help grow our base of support from individual and corporate donors;
- Assist with our successful annual campaigns and special events; and
- Promote dynamic communications with diverse stakeholders for the purpose of elevating ENB, immigrant voices, and the value of ESOL to the Commonwealth.
View the full job description , applications should be submitted by July 19, 2019. ENB will review submissions as they are received.